Blue Sword Platinum 100 DE Blades

Railwaychief

Forum GOD!
Hi Guys - Anybody tried these out or know anything about them ?

These have appeared with Brian @ Executive Shaving. They are retailing at £30 for 100 blades.

Described as :
Double edge razor blades made in Egypt - medium sharpness in between a Feather and a Personna.

Attachments

Boycie83

Space Cadet
I've no experience of these blades but they're made by Lord in Egypt. I've enjoyed some Lord blades in the past but not all.

It's up to you where you spend your money but you can get 100 of the same blades at Connaught for £10.80:

sev-8

Forum GOD!
I don't have anything useful to share, but a received a free tuck in a Connaught order a couple of months ago which I haven't used yet. I imagine that others would've gotten a free tuck too, so expect that others will be able to tell you how they perform.

Railwaychief

Forum GOD!
I've no experience of these blades but they're made by Lord in Egypt. I've enjoyed some Lord blades in the past but not all.

It's up to you where you spend your money but you can get 100 of the same blades at Connaught for £10.80:

Thanks for your your thoughts as always. I nearly always buy my blades from Connaught, certainly well spotted and what a difference in the prices 😲

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
Lord seem to market a lot of the same blade with different packaging eg Lord Cool is the same as Lord Platinum, and there are two different packagings for the latter.
From the various Lord blades (and read) I've used the Platinum branded ones are sharper than the Chrome, Stainless varieties.