Bloodletting

Paper Plane

Forum GOD!
I can slice my face with the best of them and weepers, spots, et al are not uncommon. However, my speciality is cutting my fingers. Changing a blade or even, just putting the razor back in its stand, will give me a great opportunity to reach for the toilet paper and plasters.

Am I alone in such hamfistedness or do other members suffer in similar fashion?

steve

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
It happens every now and then. Most often with those highly polished aggressive razors that cover the blade tabs.

I try to save the cutting fingers act for AFTER my shave, at least then I have the satisfaction of leaving the bathroom with a smooth face.

HereticHermit

Forum GOD!
I can slice my face with the best of them and weepers, spots, et al are not uncommon. However, my speciality is cutting my fingers. Changing a blade or even, just putting the razor back in its stand, will give me a great opportunity to reach for the toilet paper and plasters.

Am I alone in such hamfistedness or do other members suffer in similar fashion?

steve
Try Polsilvers Super Iridiums someday. They have great potential to slice the underside of fingertips just unwrapping them from wrappers.

Wayne

Forum Sod
Just once when I thought the blade was stuck to the bottom plate whilst washing the top cap. It wasn't, Ouch!!

D

Deleted member 1881

My father had made a horizontal cut on the chin when he was young with an unguarded Gillette Tech.

This scar was still there for his rest of his life.

But Randy is such an experienced wet shaver that very rarely sees any blood.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Not had the misfortune always use a towel when tightening the razor or unloading it.

Bloodinmysuds

After DE shaving I notice the little nicks on my fingertips from careless blade handling. I am much more observant when using the straight razor.