Blackbird and Dart

Project2571

Got blackbird and great shaves. Not so aggressive as expecting (from comments all over) but smooth and I am happy. Fits to my collection nicely.
How about Dart (comparing to any other razors too)?

Dcw7830

Forum GOD!
The Dart is certainly more aggressive but I like it. If you use it riding the bar rather than the cap it becomes more comfortable and mild though

Project2571

Could you describe what other razor feels same kind of like Dart?In agressiveness, blade feel, harsness, you choose it?

I am not scared about agressiveness overall. I am using all kinds of razors from AS-D1 to R41 2011.
Every razors has something for me. Of course I have top 10 but still in a long run I am using also not so favourite ones too

Blackland website rated BB agressiveness as 7 and Dart as 6. So YMMV (like always).

ajc347

Forum GOD!
As has already been said by a number of people above, the Dart, in my experience, gives a much harsher shave.

The one thing I do, though, like about the Dart is the handle. It’s great. 👍

Dcw7830

Forum GOD!
As has already been said by a number of people above, the Dart, in my experience, gives a much harsher shave.

The one thing I do, though, like about the Dart is the handle. It’s great. 👍
I seem to be in the minority in preferring the Dart. On initial use I found it harsh as others have but using it at a steeper angle riding the bar makes a big difference in taming it.