Best unscented cream

Dr Watson

The Other James
Esbjerg Sensitive is supposed to be a bit special, not used it myself though so cannot guarantee 100% scent free... I do recall a product called 'Kiss my face' which is supposed to be both good and unscented, could be worth looking into.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Needs to be unscented because I’m going to drop a ‘f*** load’ of Oud in it.
I did this with soap commander unscented soap. Melted the soap down and added around 6ml of Royal Oud. Mixed and left to cure. Smells fantastic.

I may have a contact for Xpec, but you may have to buy in bulk, not sure if this is an issue. Can find out if you like? Otherwise I may have a tub knocking around the attic. Will have a gander tomorrow.

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Esbjerg Sensitive is supposed to be a bit special, not used it myself though so cannot guarantee 100% scent free... I do recall a product called 'Kiss my face' which is supposed to be both good and unscented, could be worth looking into.
Its not scented with perfume however smells of olive oil. Not one i'd advice. I think Steve is after a scent free cream. Unscented will only imply they have not added a scent or fragrance and risk having a scent derived from the base.

Dr Watson

The Other James
Its not scented with perfume however smells of olive oil. Not one i'd advice. I think Steve is after a scent free cream. Unscented will only imply they have not added a scent or fragrance and risk having a scent derived from the base.
Which one's that Mem? The Esbjerg or KMF? Good to know :okay: