Best place to buy Nacets

DeeCee

Dan
These blades are seeming hard to find (UK) and a bit more expensive than the majority of others... needless to say I have ordered 100 to try. I hope I don't like them, or it could get expensive / frustrating :facepalm:

Will-J

Forum GOD!
Looks like Connaught are out of stock of Nacets at the moment and I am down to my last pack so I've ordered some from "shaveboss_uk" on eBay, 50 blades for £8.90 so not too bad.

I also ordered 100 from the "jo-algha" seller mentioned above too as for £10 for 100 I'll take a punt and see what turns up but suspect they will take a little while to arrive.

sev-8

Forum GOD!
I also ordered 100 from the "jo-algha" seller mentioned above too as for £10 for 100 I'll take a punt and see what turns up but suspect they will take a little while to arrive.
Think they took a couple of weeks to get to me. The eBay delivery estimate was pretty accurate as I remember

Will-J

Forum GOD!
Think they took a couple of weeks to get to me. The eBay delivery estimate was pretty accurate as I remember
That sounds reasonable for free shipping from Jordan :)
I got a notice that they had been posted this morning so we shall see how long it takes.

Will-J

Forum GOD!
The blades from the UK seller on eBay arrived, same packaging as the ones I got from Connaught a couple of months ago. Shave the same too as far as I can tell! :)

810E66A9-C340-4AB1-8E81-38E8223B35F6.jpeg

DeeCee

Dan
Arrived this morning!
20190829_083808.jpg
Used them this afternoon and they don't appear as sharp as the Nacets..... I had more stubble left after each pass..... They were very comfortable to use, no irritation or nicks which is a good sign. Will try again tomorrow with plate 4 on the Rockwell and see if they're a bit more efficient.