Best performance European shaving soaps

pearse85

Forum GOD!
KEPKINH is my great surprise for this year. I've tried almost all American artisans, and many European, but I think this is at same level and even better than most of them in post-shave.
This soap has fantastic reviews. Defo one id like to try.

D

Deleted member 1881

I really need to try Saponificio Varesino Soaps, was looking at the different ones available and the scents sound great.
Along with Valobra hard puck, probably the best residual slickness for me. Get the Manna di Sicilia.

hharry

Forum GOD!
MdC
Saponificio Varesino
Le Pere Lucien
TFS (makes a lot of Razorock)
Tobs (Puck)
Musqo
Extro
Tabac
Klar Seifen
So who needs American soaps anyway?

D

Deleted member 1881

MdC
Saponificio Varesino
Le Pere Lucien
TFS (makes a lot of Razorock)
Tobs (Puck)
Musqo
Extro
Tabac
Klar Seifen
So who needs American soaps anyway?
I didn't read the last sentence!

hamleto

Fragrance was great, not so much the performance
From my point of view KEPKINH performance is really good and similar with many tallow American artisans. I wouldn't say it doesn't have tallow, as it perform and look as a tallow base soap.

At the same time I think it's better than SV, which I own in 4.0-.4.1-4.3.

I agree EUFROS is great as well, probably my choice if considering scent+performance.

Memhis

Forum GOD!
I really need to try Saponificio Varesino Soaps, was looking at the different ones available and the scents sound great.
It is like a MdC, but better :p:. Hard soap and it will last forever. So don`t doubt in price. You will get the lather in seconds. Lubrication is outstanding. Face feel is very good, too. Scents are personal. My favorite is Felce (4.3).

hharry

Forum GOD!
From my point of view KEPKINH performance is really good and similar with many tallow American artisans. I wouldn't say it doesn't have tallow, as it perform and look as a tallow base soap.

At the same time I think it's better than SV, which I own in 4.0-.4.1-4.3.

I agree EUFROS is great as well, probably my choice if considering scent+performance.
Kephin is great!