Best performance European shaving soaps

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
Although I use shaving cream most of the tim, when I do use soap at home it’s Hasslinger. When I travel I use a soap stick, either Harris or Tabac.

R181

Grumpy old man
With one exception I'm yet to find any soap that doesn't work perfectly adequately. For me, there is maybe 10% difference in performance between the likes of Arko and MdC/SV/Eufros etc.

Yes, that is pretty much my experience also. I have a hard time paying the some times large difference in purchase price which is far more than a 10% increase in cost.

Bob

p.b

Forum GOD!
Eufros from Spain is more expensive to bring it to Greece, than bring the Siero from the US.

Does it make any sense?
If you buy two tubs of Eufros it makes the soap cheaper, per tub, than a scented Siero. Plus Eufros scents are nice unlike most of Wholly Kaw.

mar

I get a bit of an issue with the stronger scented S.V Soaps , but find the milder ones fine.

I don't use tallow so can't comment on those , the Mdc has a short ingredients list too , and agrees with my skin , although I did chat to someone here who had trouble with it.

Not sure if you came across Shave Dash yet but they do samples of loads of soaps so you can try them out.
Yes I am waiting for my order to arrive! I will probably have a new one with the most popular recommendations of this post too

mar

Nope. In this price point for a Greek product I wouldn't pay so much.
Oh ,you re from Greece? Actually I am too, making this post to see which of these soaps are available from Greek online stores. Most I hear in the forums are USA artisan soaps, and could not find any here

RandySp

Forum GOD!
Oh ,you re from Greece? Actually I am too, making this post to see which of these soaps are available from Greek online stores. Most I hear in the forums are USA artisan soaps, and could not find any here
You will never find US artisans in Greek soaps. Only PAA.