Best over the counter aftershave in the UK?

Boycie83

Forum GOD!
In terms of those that are readily available on our high streets, probably the following IMO:

Superdrug Forest Fresh
Superdrug Sierran Breeze
Brut
Old Spice
Nivea 2 Phase

Naturally the den consists of much more but I enjoy those above and I imagine all inhabitants of this great island can easily purchase them.

sev-8

Forum GOD!
In terms of those that are readily available on our high streets, probably the following IMO:

Superdrug Forest Fresh
Superdrug Sierran Breeze
Brut
Old Spice
Nivea 2 Phase

Naturally the den consists of much more but I enjoy those above and I imagine all inhabitants of this great island can easily purchase them.
Of these I have Sierran Breeze but have sniffed most of them in the shop. It's quite a modern scent, I think, but it must be mostly alcohol as it burns quite a bit when you apply it. At £2.49 (or 2 for £4 at times), I would buy it again

Boycie83

Forum GOD!
Of these I have Sierran Breeze but have sniffed most of them in the shop. It's quite a modern scent, I think, but it must be mostly alcohol as it burns quite a bit when you apply it. At £2.49 (or 2 for £4 at times), I would buy it again
I completely agree with that - the Superdrug scents are nice when you get past that initial skin and nasal burn

Hai Karate is pretty good stuff for the price. It used to be available on the UK high streets for really cheap after being re-released in 2014.
Very 80's amber powdery barbershop scent with menthol burn but I liked it! Some say it smells similar to Pinaud Clubman. It's an old classic!

NeilJ

Über Member
Scent is very personal so each to their own but I find Jovan Musk really soothes and conditions my face plus the scent stays on my skin for around 4 hours which may or may not be a good thing depending whether you want to use an edt afterwards.

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Most of the Brut variants are decent in terms of both scent and performance. Managed to pick up 2 bottles of Brut Sport for a bargain £1.50 each (usually £3 or £4) which will serve me well through the summer.