Best mentholated aftershave

Britva

Eats steel for lunch
Eufros puts a bit of menthol in all his balms. These are very nice, first and foremost in performance, but the scents are stellar, too. I have Zanzibar and Fougere here, love them both. Cooling is mild and pleasant, and after some 10ish minutes it will disappear and the actual scent will start to dominate.

Gordy

Legendary Member
Floid Mentolado Vigoroso is one of the best after shaves for skincare but I actually don't find it that mentholated. Alcolado Glacial is excellent and will allow you to build the level up as it get cooler the more you put on. Myrsol Agua Di Limon is excellent for skincare but god forbid you have a few weepers or a heavier hand as it bites worse than any mentholated aftershave I've used, including Fine Snakebite and B&M Arctique. Fine have been in the middle of sorting their aftershave bottles and ingredients so apparently the menthol level will be different in the recent bottles. Both my L'Orange Noir and Lavender are very mentholated.

Rubiks

Forum GOD!
I'll second the soap commander balms, they're nicely mentholated and do wonders for the face, plus they're reasonably priced.

Cristobal

Forum GOD!
I’m not into pure menthol, just a little cooling.

I’m cravin’ some freshness in this heat wave of late and need your input, please
Not really an aftershave here, but in summer I happen to use sometimes Tiger balm/White monkey holding a peach balm (EU version contains 11% of menthol whereas Asian/Thai version, the one I use, has 22%). So, once witch hazel applied and dried on my skin I gently massage it with a little (very little) quantity of balm: cooling effect guaranteed. Sensations might depend on the amount though.

D

Deleted member 1881

I found that Mennen Skin Bracer is the best mentholated aftershave for me. My hands when applied it, remain cold after an hour!

This also happens with my Floid Suave, but only for a few minutes because I chose the Suave version.

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
Halvor, I would vote for the Paa Cad . This stuff smells fantastic and is wonderful on the skin. Oh it has menthol but that doesn't take away from it's scent :hyper: