Best Cheap Frags

AngryIrish

I'm interested to see what others say about this, as I usually only see mention of expensive and high end frags. What are some of your favorite frags on the cheaper end of the spectrum. Personally, some of my best scents are knock offs from the Dollar Tree. I have one thats called Compulsion, it's a knock off of CK Obsession, which I also have a sample of, and I cannot tell the difference!

D

Deleted member 1881

Cuba Gold: Clone of Le Male by JPG, but for my nose, better than the original!

Benz3ne

Forum GOD!
Cuba Gold: Clone of Le Male by JPG, but for my nose, better than the original!
Perry Ellis 360 Red fits this description, too. I'm not a huge fan of AdG either way.

+1 for Encre Noire, mentioned earlier. It's flanker, Encre Noire Sport, is very worth a try. The opening is far, far nicer.
+1 for Mont Blanc Individuel. It's very nice in its own right and is often compared with Creed Original Santal. I prefer the latter but the former is a very nice wear itself.
+1 Quorum. I particularly like Quorum Silver out of the lineup.
+1 Cool Water. Very underrated as it is often compared to Creed Green Irish Tweed.

Check out some of the Monotheme fragrances if you're passing a Marks and Spencer. Alternatively, check them out online. Agrumi di Sicilia is a lovely orange blossom/orange fragrance.

Caldey Island Lavender is a great fragrance for the money.

Ted Lapidus Pour Homme, Aramis, Aspen by COTY, Zino Davidoff, Jacques Bogart Pour Homme, Cerruti 1881, Drakkar Noir, Van Cleef and Arpels Pour Homme, Cacharel Pour L' Homme, Azzaro Pour Homme, Ferrari Bright Neroli, Nautica Voyage... many, many more too..

Dr Watson

James
Dunhill for men, can easily be found for under £20 .

M&S Aqua, Issey Miyake l'eau d'Issey clone, cheap as chips .

Yardley original English lavender, bargain bin frag but pretty damn nice (must be the "original" branded one, t'other is minging.)