Best Body soap

Paul G

Forum GOD!
I've only used Shampoo Bars/Soap now for months/(years?).
I've used many, Funky soap, Dr Harris, African Black seed (fantastic!) Currently using Elemis soap that I nabbed from a Hotel recently. Nice on both hair and body.
Another I've used is FRENCH SAVON DE MARSEILLE soap, can be found cheaply on Ebay.
Just got the FRENCH SAVON DE MARSEILLE soap off Ebay, really cheap for such a good soap and the buyer only charges single postage so took a risk and bought in bulk.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Just got the FRENCH SAVON DE MARSEILLE soap off Ebay, really cheap for such a good soap and the buyer only charges single postage so took a risk and bought in bulk.
Yeah it's great, I think I bought 5 at once. Got some as stocking fillers for my Daughter IIRC...

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
For the skin, yes, and the higher the bay laurel(?) content the better. But the scent.. Over time it makes me nauseous.
Yes I use 50% laurel oil soap and it's very good for the skin, the scent is a little " barnyard" but I quite like that :) P.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Just like @Rowlers been through many shampoo bars and soaps. D.R.Windsor Windsor is my top dog. I recently said I liked D.R.Harris Therapeutic shampoo, I take it back, scent eventually put me off and over time it made my scalp worse.

JayGee

Forum GOD!
Sainsburys tea tree cleansing bar is hard to beat, does it all;
Pre-shave,
Face wash,
Body wash
& shampoo bar

Great for travelling, no faff, one thing to pack.

All for 60p & lasts well . Never used an actual shampoo bar, I can't imagine this is too far behind.

The scent is not strong, a vaguely medicinal whiff of tea tree oil.

Worth a punt IMO

MPH

Forum GOD!
We've been giving up the plastic containers in our house too. Unfortunately all the soap has been bought by my wife and is Lush type stuff and smells a bit girly! Must get myself some man soap! Lol.

D

Deleted member 476

I regularly stay at a hotel in the mountain resort town of Banff, AB and they supply small bars of a locally made natural soap called Rocky Mountain Soap Co and that I take home what's left after staying there. In the hotel room they also have 30% off coupons for hotel guests, so if running low, i'll pick up a few bars of their soap at their B&M store in town.

https://www.rockymountainsoap.com/collections/natural-bar-soap