Best bargains?

pearse85

Forum GOD!
Lets see what members think are the best bargains to be had, or maybe a bargain theyve had in the past.
Be it soap, razors, blades, anything to do with wet shaving?
Best bargain ive had in my short time shaving has to be my yaqi tuxedo synthetic brush.

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
Difficult to quantify what a good bargain is, as IMO it's all down to the individual.

IMO, I'd say a bargain is not dependent on price but how much usage or how much pleasure you can derive from the product. For example a jar of MdC might seem expensive at £45 for 200g but if the user gets several hundred shaves from it and takes a huge amount of pleasure with each shave then the price per shave isn't really much.

IMO, the best bargains are the products that suit the user themselves and not ones which are great on reputation as we all have different tastes and it's finding the ones that suit your needs the best.

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
Difficult to quantify what a good bargain is, as IMO it's all down to the individual.

IMO, I'd say a bargain is not dependent on price but how much usage or how much pleasure you can derive from the product. For example a jar of MdC might seem expensive at £45 for 200g but if the user gets several hundred shaves from it and takes a huge amount of pleasure with each shave then the price per shave isn't really much.

IMO, the best bargains are the products that suit the user themselves and not ones which are great on reputation as we all have different tastes and it's finding the ones that suit your needs the best.
Spot on! :) P.

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
I just bought a Semogue SOC boar brush from the Portuguese Factory off eBay for a nice discount. They have a SOC Taj boar/badger at auction right now. My regular SOC was a perfect brush - definitely usual stock, no visible defects, and very well presented and packed.

Last edited: