Bergamot Cologne

Tortuga

Do any of you good chaps have any suggestions for a good Bergamot dominant Cologne,my Zegna Italian Bergamot is in its final throes, it would be nice to try something slightly different.
Many thanks

rum

Forum GOD!
Ferrari make a Radiant Bergamot if you are looking for a designer scent, or perhaps go for one of Tom Ford’s many freshie scents like Neroli Portofino and it’s many variants. Look around for these as they can be had for a lot less than retail.

Tortuga

Ferrari make a Radiant Bergamot if you are looking for a designer scent, or perhaps go for one of Tom Ford’s many freshie scents like Neroli Portofino and it’s many variants. Look around for these as they can be had for a lot less than retail.
Thanks Rum, it doesn't have to be designer mate, I will definitely check those out though👍

rum

Forum GOD!
Thanks Rum, it doesn't have to be designer mate, I will definitely check those out though👍
There’s also Ferrari Bright Neroli which is on the same sort of theme (fresh and invigorating). Failing that, there are plenty of modern niche fresh ones to consider:
Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Universalis
Creed Original Vetiver