Beard dyes

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Any better beard dyes out in the wild as opposed to Just For Men? I prefer Bigen over previous as it doesn't stain the skin, but longevity with regards to greys returning is an issue.

gwsmallwood

Legendary Member
I am against coloring myself, for men or women. I just don't see the problem with grey. That being said, I know Douglas over at PAA created a natural beard dye. If you're going to use something, I would check that out.

Steve

Boomer Member
A greying beard isn't the end of the world. Remember, a man ages like fine wine; women age like milk.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I did consider leaving it to go grey, but I personally don't like the look. Makes my beard somewhat patchy and unkept. Easy option is to shave it all of, but I like the beard, so does she.

Steve

Boomer Member
I did consider leaving it to go grey, but I personally don't like the look. Makes my beard somewhat patchy and unkept. Easy option is to shave it all of, but I like the beard, so does she.
Every time I see some guy our age with a grey bear, I think he should be sitting on the curb, drinking MD2020 from a paper bag.