BBQ appreciation thread.

KAV

I don't see any grilled fruit and vegetables! You would be amazed at the flavours and it includes vegetarians in the fun. Outdoor cooking is a lifesaver in emergencies. After the Northridge earthquake I drove through non functioning intersection lights ( and non functioning drivers) with gas fires flaring up from the asphalt to my grandmother's house near the epicenter.
I unpacked my huge camp coffeepot, Coleman two burner campstove, dutch ovens, charcoal, large grill and @ 30 gallons of water and assorted food and coffee. There were only a few of the old neighborhood still there, people I grew up with and in minutes they produced canned fruit and vegetable from their large gardens and family orchards, fresh eggs from kept chickens and ducks, canned rabbit and even an handcranked icecream maker. It was a feast and as nightfall came I lit my 4 Deitz kerosene lanterns and hung from the trees.
This twit had bought up eight old homesteads in this rare residential/agriculture survivor in L.A. county and was pushing to buy the remaining four. He had the nerve to tell the planning commission it was a slum area and wanted eminent domain to build a huge low income apartment complex. He called the POLICE demanding to know why we had electrical power on a pitch black street. LAPD showed up, laughed at him and we fed 4 weary officers. He had to navigate the gas fires to a fastfood joint and get scalped for 3x regular prices.

KAV

This is on MSN US news. A couple in Florida rented a SUV and were transporting a gas grill with a full propane tank and open burner. The woman lit up a cigarette. both survived with minor burns. he was arrested on an outstanding warrant and a nearby car also sustained damage.
AAq4sDV.jpg

MPH

Forum GOD!
This is on MSN US news. A couple in Florida rented a SUV and were transporting a gas grill with a full propane tank and open burner. The woman lit up a cigarette. both survived with minor burns. he was arrested on an outstanding warrant and a nearby car also sustained damage.
View attachment 16348
Ouch!!!!

Cushion94

Looking through this thread was a bad idea. I now need to update my current bba and have lots of ideas to cook up

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
View attachment 16348
Wow that's terrible

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
That's not going to do much for your fitness routine!!! Lol.
I was on the BBQ diet during the bank holiday heatwave, BBQ chicken and salad, it was going well. So thought I'd do the same this weekend, problem is I introduced sausages and Budweiser :p