BARTs Balm - rebadged - Why oh why?

Mike Smart

Forum GOD!
Barts balms for me are my go to everyday balm & lotions
i absolutely love them.
The only one thing i personally would like to see is an unscented.
I spoke to Bart many months ago regarding this and he reckons there’s no market for it as he had it in the past and didn’t sell.
i find that astonishing.
One of the best Balms on the market

BartsBalm

Forum GOD!
Hi Mike, I hope to launch an unscented balm soon. It will be aimed more at head shavers but it has the same ingredients as my other aftershave balms but with ratios slightly tweaked so as not to make your head too shiny. Absolutely no reason why it can not be used on the face👍

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
Can’t wait for an unscented version too, it’s fine mixing and matching it with splashes with a similar scent profile but there’s a lot that won’t go and honestly I’m just using up my other balms as Barts is my go to balm as it soothes my face so well, I have little to no reaction from it and it just makes my face feel good!
It’s the one area of my shaving routine where I’ve found the ‘one’ that I don’t feel the need to look elsewhere and try the next new things.

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
Now how do you guys make sure you get every last bit out of the bottle? I am such a tight ar*se that it really grips my sh1t to leave any in there.

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
Hey Mr Bart, just checked the website. Do you not do the aftershave lotions anymore? I have a stack of them and must admit I do not really use them and prefer your balms or Proraso balms.

BartsBalm

Forum GOD!
Hey Mr Bart, just checked the website. Do you not do the aftershave lotions anymore? I have a stack of them and must admit I do not really use them and prefer your balms or Proraso balms.
I am afraid that I stopped selling the lotions at the turn of the year. Sadly they just were not selling enough to make them worthwhile.

It has freed up a bit of time to release a couple more balm scents and also hopefully some new products this year.

BartsBalm

Forum GOD!
Can Bart's Balm be used as an actual skin moisturizer?
No reason why you can’t use the balms as a moisturiser although I hope to launch a stand alone moisturiser in the next few months.

The formulation is completely different from the balms. I am just finalising it at the moment but I have been using it for a few weeks and it is working really well.

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
No reason why you can’t use the balms as a moisturiser although I hope to launch a stand alone moisturiser in the next few months.

The formulation is completely different from the balms. I am just finalising it at the moment but I have been using it for a few weeks and it is working really well.
Thanks, I'd be very interested in a moisturizer, for men I find a good one quite hard to come by, definitely a market for it.