Balm

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
The balm is white and looks and feels like a balm. The lotions are mainly Argan Oil based with longer lasting scents so can be used as a light moisturiser/after shave.
and the lotion will go much further. One squirt does the job. Any more then too oily. Love the stuff though.
 

mbarno

Forum GOD!
ive nearly run out of post shave balm. I’ve been using BBA balm.

I do think this is the best balm I’ve used. However I open to using something else.

Any recommendations?

Thanks Wik.
I’m also yet to find anything to beat BBA.
Currently using BBA, Aloe Vera, and Barts. BBA is the best, but a bit heavy for daily use if your skin isn’t dry or you use a nourishing soap, so I tend to use it on my neck and aloe on my face. Barts is good all over, and the selection I have all smell great.





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Top