Aventus clone

Chaps, if anyone wants a fantastic Aventus clone then get to Zara and buy a bottle of Vibrant Leather EDP. Cheap and really awesome. 120 ml is around £20 which for an EDP is nuts. Great stuff.
Good advice Wayne. I think Zara had another really good clone of a designer but I forgot which. I think it was Dior Homme.
Interestingly, they are made by Puig perfumes which also make fragrances for Penhaligons as well as many others.

Benz3ne

Forum GOD!
MontBlanc Explorer is in a similar vein, decent longevity and a nice smell for not huge sums of money. I picked up 100mL for £34 recently in an eBay 15% off sale.

D

Deleted member 1881

Great choice Wayne!

I would add, Cuba Wild Heart clone, sorry, knock-off Creed Millesime Imperial and Cuba Gold, knock off JPG Le Male.

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
I have both Al Haramain L`Aventure & Amarf Club de nuit and each are very good but the CdN is a smokier scent whilst the L'adventure is more of a citrus note. They are still very, very good and their scents project for many hours.

GoReds

Forum GOD!
Chaps, if anyone wants a fantastic Aventus clone then get to Zara and buy a bottle of Vibrant Leather EDP. Cheap and really awesome. 120 ml is around £20 which for an EDP is nuts. Great stuff.
Are you talking about this version ? Or the Oud one ?
15624085015641607778505071155239.jpg

Last edited:

Mr_Smartepants

Genius Member
I have Creed Aventus (16x & 18x batches) and bought Parfums Vintage "Emperor Extrait" to test.
https://www.parfumsvintage.com/product-page/emperor-extrait-50ml-in-stock

The PV-EE is an exact duplicate of the older Aventus! I sprayed one squirt of each on each arm and sniffed them through the day.
Same scent, same silage, same projection, same longevity. NOT the same price.
Armaf CdN-IM is too smokey to be a clone of Aventus, although they are similar. CdN just stinks for the first 5 min.

D

Deleted member 1881

@Kevy had in one video the Zara Vibrant Leather.

He could post an opinion here.

D

Deleted member 1881

I found another one! So close! Smells like Razorock Emperor!

Damn cheap chaps!
Hehe do you recognize the bottle???