ATG Secret Santa 2019

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
I've got a couple ideas depending on who I get. Is 2nd hand stuff frowned upon? I'm not thinking soaps and it would be as an additional rather than a sole item.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I've got a couple ideas depending on who I get. Is 2nd hand stuff frowned upon? I'm not thinking soaps and it would be as an additional rather than a sole item.
Second hand I don't see as an issue per se. I'd gladly accept a second had polished blackbird OC :whistling::whistling:

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
If you would be happy to receive it at Christmas then I'm sure someone else would, that is the ultimate test in the long run.
Should we list what we wouldn’t prefer to receive ? I’ve stopped using DE for example and I would never use a straight, apart from that I’m happy with anything.

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Just catching up on the comments. I've got part of my secret Santa gift today, I'm waiting for after the match up for the rest.

As already mentioned, I think people tend to go over the £20 anyway, but people shouldn't be obliged, particularly when having signed up it said £20.

Second hand things... as part of the present/extra things I have no issue. As an example, I wouldn't have an issue with a used soap being included if it was additional to a new one or a used razor being included etc.

As I'm sure the people that have taken part before will understand, it's about whether you would appreciate it as a gift or think it's worth sending. However, I'm sure somebody would be disappointed if all they got was a couple of half used soaps.

Looking forward to this again gents, anymore people wanting to be included?

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
Looks like I am the only none UK based secret Santa again this year!........................................................gulp................................... International....... Postage............:ohmy::ohmy::unsure:

Not at all :D I have given Rowlers my UK based address 👍