ATG Secret Santa 2019

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Ho… ho… ho… Gents we are GO to organise this year’s ATG Secret Santa.

Thanks to our previous organisers, Looks like is my turn again this year!

To clarify, as with previous years, the Secret Santa organiser doesn’t participate in the exchange of gifts... otherwise it wouldn’t be secret would it.

This thread is for putting your commitment forward for participating in the “Against The Grain Secret Santa – Christmas 2019”.

In previous years we decided on a £20 limit for the Secret Santa gift. The same limit will apply again this year. Please keep in mind that this is not a strict limit and gifts have been given in previous years that exceed this value, but please do not be disappointed if you choose to exceed this and only receive a gift to the value of £20.

Secret Santa is open to members worldwide - this is your choice to participate and the international, in fact ANY, postage should not form part of the £20 - otherwise we may have some disappointed members...

If you would prefer not to post abroad then just let me know when you send your details and I’ll attempt to arrange that, although dependent on numbers and member locations this may not be possible.

Final posting dates according to the Royal Mail website are:

Wednesday 18th December - 2nd Class & Royal Mail Signed For 2nd® Class
Friday 20th December - 1st Class & Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class

All Dates can be found here:
https://www.postoffice.co.uk/christmas/last-posting-dates

I’ll keep the list open for people to sign up until 6pm Friday 15th November 2019

After 15th November 2019 I’ll match people up and send out the details, this should give people enough time to organise a gift and post it out in time to be received before the big day.

Can Secret Santas please remember to either wrap the gift/s or mark the outside package “ATG” or add “ATG” after the person’s name so that packages aren’t opened until Christmas.

IMPORTANT!!!
THIS IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO GET RID OF YOUR JUNK!
DO NOT SEND SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD NOT APPRECIATE YOURSELF.

To sign up please use the list below similar in style to a PIF/Pass around

Once you have signed up can you please send me your USERNAME, FULL NAME and FULL POSTAL ADDRESS (along with any posting preferences) to:

atgsecretsanta2019@yahoo.com

Ok, let’s get this thing rolling!

Last edited:

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Just check the email above gents I made a booboo!
:facepalm:

Oh and don't click the email address link, for some reason it gets converted to an outlook.com address!! Which is very wrong!!!

Last edited:

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Just to make sure people who have expressed interest in the other thread have seen this, should we tag them?