Ariana & Evans new vendor

D

Deleted member 1881

How slick boys manage to send alcohol splashes without any problem?

D

Deleted member 1881

Next month I believe. I won’t be buying, got half of his bloody catalogue in my cupboard already!
How do you dare saying this?? Where is the other half catalogue??

That's it, I'm gonna shout out the splash police.
@CobraX , Chris only has half of A&E splashes, what will be his punishment?

Nisse

Old geezer
from Italian Barber: For orders with alcohol based products, glass bottles, or flammables (Colognes, Aftershave lotion, canned shaving foam, etc.), he or she orders at their own risk. We cannot guarantee delivery, nor that the product will not be damaged, emptied or confiscated by authorities. If you are in doubt, please ask us before ordering!

D

Deleted member 1881

from Italian Barber: For orders with alcohol based products, glass bottles, or flammables (Colognes, Aftershave lotion, canned shaving foam, etc.), he or she orders at their own risk. We cannot guarantee delivery, nor that the product will not be damaged, emptied or confiscated by authorities. If you are in doubt, please ask us before ordering!
So, you pay, I send something that it might break, and because it contains alcohol you won't be refunded. If it didn't have alcohol, there would be a refund.

D

Deleted member 1881

re Italian Barber: I wonder, if asked about shipping splashes by air to Europe maybe the answer is No! but if ordered without asking they ship.
Tell them that is ridiculous !

D

Deleted member 1881

Italian Barber used to ship splashes to the UK by UPS for around US$25. They are now only using Canada Post for US$20. I guess Canada Post is more stringent so the risk of being detected is greater.
20 and 25 for a splash David??

CobraX

Forum GOD!
How do you dare saying this?? Where is the other half catalogue??

That's it, I'm gonna shout out the splash police.
@CobraX , Chris only has half of A&E splashes, what will be his punishment?
I currently have 6 A&E aftershave splashes and 3 BaM aftershave splashes. If Asian Pear smells nice, I'll get the matching aftershave splash too. I kinda feel like the balance is off between my 2 favourite brands, so I need to buy more BaM aftershave splashes. Definitely going to buy the BaM Terror aftershave splash if it returns next Summer.

BaM Deltus and A&E aftershave splashes are 2 different beasts though. I feel like BaM Deltus is more like a traditional splash: higher alcohol percentage with the goal of disinfecting the micro cuts made by the razor and closing the pores afterwards. There is some skinfood in it, but not a whole lot. It also evaporates quicker than the A&E splashes due to the higher alcohol percentage. A&E splashes on the other hand have a lower alcohol percentage and more skinfood in it. I feel like it's trying to behave a bit more like a balm with more focus on skincare (while still not being the same of course, it's an aftershave splash after all). I can appreciate both.

Regarding Chris' punishment, I'd say he has to get Asian Pear. He already owns Asian Plum and it needs a big brother. 😜

D

Deleted member 1881

I currently have 6 A&E aftershave splashes and 3 BaM aftershave splashes. If Asian Pear smells nice, I'll get the matching aftershave splash too. I kinda feel like the balance is off between my 2 favourite brands, so I need to buy more BaM aftershave splashes. Definitely going to buy the BaM Terror aftershave splash if it returns next Summer.

BaM Deltus and A&E aftershave splashes are 2 different beasts though. I feel like BaM Deltus is more like a traditional splash: higher alcohol percentage with the goal of disinfecting the micro cuts made by the razor and closing the pores afterwards. There is some skinfood in it, but not a whole lot. It also evaporates quicker than the A&E splashes due to the higher alcohol percentage. A&E splashes on the other hand have a lower alcohol percentage and more skinfood in it. I feel like it's trying to behave a bit more like a balm with more focus on skincare (while still not being the same of course, it's an aftershave splash after all). I can appreciate both.

Regarding Chris' punishment, I'd say he has to get Asian Pear. He already owns Asian Plum and it needs a big brother. 😜
From your writings I definitely would choose A&E splashes.

This is not a punishment, the real one is to shave every day with one soap until it finishes it.

Edit: grammar

Last edited by a moderator: