Ariana & Evans new vendor

Wayne

Forum Sod
Isn't it possible to also get the splashes from the UK vendors?
According to Peter his splashes contain no alcohol so should be safe to post anywhere, however I'm not certain Maggards will post to the UK as I personally do not use splashes.

TheChrisC

Veteran
You aren't really @ChrisC as the product is American. I doubt the vendor gets a lot out of each order but I respect your opinion.
It is but you’re helping them recoup some of what they spent in import costs to bring the product over. Obviously there’s a degree of loss to be felt.

TheChrisC

Veteran
According to Peter his splashes contain no alcohol so should be safe to post anywhere, however I'm not certain Maggards will post to the UK as I personally do not use splashes.
All of his splashes contain alcohol. Where did he say they didn’t? I know he ships to the UK when you buy direct.

CobraX

Veteran
Apart from possibly quicker delivery to UK from UK I cannot see any advantage over using Maggards.
There's only one reason why I order American artisan stuff from the UK: the option to buy aftershave splashes which contain alcohol. If I want both the soap and the aftershave splash, I'll first look if it's cheaper to get the soap from Maggard Razors and the aftershave splash from the UK (shipping costs included).
Can you show us where he said that? Maggard Razors mentions there's SD 40B alcohol in it, A&E's website says the same and I own 6 A&E aftershave splashes. The labels on them also mention SD 40B alcohol and I know how alcohol smells and feels on the skin. So yeah, I can guarantee you that there's alcohol in them.

Basically one of 2 things happened if Peter said that:
  • He made a mistake.
  • He has plans to make a new splash without alcohol in it and he's referring to that.
Option 2 sounds unlikely to me.

CobraX

Veteran
How close to Aventus is the Spartacus @CobraX and how many hours is the duration of the scent?
I don't know since I've never tried Spartacus. The only Creed Aventus dupe I've tried is DG Sellout. But I feel like I'm pretty much done with Creed Aventus. It's a good scent, but I find it overrated, especially the hype around it. I much prefer Uno.

RandySp

Forum GOD!
There's only one reason why I order American artisan stuff from the UK: the option to buy aftershave splashes which contain alcohol. If I want both the soap and the aftershave splash, I'll first look if it's cheaper to get the soap from Maggard Razors and the aftershave splash from the UK (shipping costs included).

Can you show us where he said that? Maggard Razors mentions there's SD 40B alcohol in it, A&E's website says the same and I own 6 A&E aftershave splashes. The labels on them also mention SD 40B alcohol and I know how alcohol smells and feels on the skin. So yeah, I can guarantee you that there's alcohol in them.

Basically one of 2 things happened if Peter said that:
  • He made a mistake.
  • He has plans to make a new splash without alcohol in it and he's referring to that.
Option 2 sounds unlikely to me.
3. He was talking about the balm in the thick frosted bottle🍼 and confused the whole universe.

RandySp

Forum GOD!
I asked Maggards to send me a splash from A&E and he told me:

"We will not send it, I am sorry. This is the law in USA mail."

I can't understand why he can't. There will be X-Rays in the airport? And why can he send a Southern Witchcrafts splash?

No one will open it and read the ingredients when they have tons of stuff waiting.

Brad don't want to risk but I simply don't get it.

TheChrisC

Veteran
I asked Maggards to send me a splash from A&E and he told me:

"We will not send it, I am sorry. This is the law in USA mail."

I can't understand why he can't. There will be X-Rays in the airport? And why can he send a Southern Witchcrafts splash?

No one will open it and read the ingredients when they have tons of stuff waiting.

Brad don't want to risk but I simply don't get it.
Southern Witchcrafts doesn’t use alcohol in their splashes, that’s why. It’s illegal for Brad to send alcohol splashes abroad, if he gets caught it’s a huge issue.

Nisse

Ex member
I am guessing the no fly rule for alcohol is due to some important security reason but hey! more important than my shopping needs, I don't think so :)