Review Ariana & Evans Asian Pear Soap / Splash

SPR

Veteran
Evening

Thought I would do a quick review of this new slightly tweaked base from Ariana & Evans

IMG_5045.JPG

Equipment:
Heritage Collection Synthetic
Karve Stainless Steel SB "C"
Gillette Rubie

Scent: Lovely delicate scent that develops from pears to a richer fruit with a hint of tobacco ...... caused absolutely no irritation

Lather: I've a couple of other A&E soaps and this slightly tweaked version loads much easier and much quicker. I bowl lather and again it was easier to get a fantastic creamy dense lather that glistened in a relitively quick time.

Performance: Three pass shave (WTG XTG ATG) and the lather was dense and provided an exceptional amount of slickness which was noticable when rinsing my face after each pass ... you could feel it on fingers and skin ... so great residual slickness. No areas of irritation and the lather provided great protection etc which resulted in a great BBS shave.

Post Shave: Alum block showed no tender areas and the post shave splash absorbed immediately leaving a super soft post shave feel that I think was a slight step up from the normal A&E soap base. No tightening of skin and I can't fault it

I would certainly but this again when used up ... as I would most of the A&E offerings :)

RandySp

Forum GOD!
This is the form I like to use in my reviews, well done, good review.

From what I read it is a typical AE soap. Fantastic perfomance with a killer residual slickness.

One difference only, it seems more easy to load.

Reactions: SPR

SPR

Veteran
This is the form I like to use in my reviews, well done, good review.

From what I read it is a typical AE soap. Fantastic perfomance with a killer residual slickness.

One difference only, it seems more easy to load.
Busted ... I used your format :) Yep easier to load but also slickness/post shave I think are slightly improved