Are Astra SS now etched/changed too?

sev-8

Forum GOD!
Following the change (or not) of the Astra SP blades when they went from having printed to etched markings, has the same thing happened to the Superior Stainless blades? I find they work well in certain razors but am running out of the blades that I bought a year or so ago. If they are now etched, have people noticed a change in how they shave?

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I hope it shaves the same, I was almost heartbroken when the SP felt rough. They were my control blades and it meant having to find others.

sev-8

Forum GOD!
I hope it shaves the same, I was almost heartbroken when the SP felt rough. They were my control blades and it meant having to find others.
Same with the SPs, but that was in my DE89. Not sure if the razor or blade change caused the roughness as I changed to a 6C around the same time

Crispy

A few months ago I got a pack of 105 Astra sp 's . I had thought they were all the old style , yesterday I opened a new 5 pack and the are the new ones , so the packaging is identicle to the older ones , and they seem just as smooth and sharp , without opening all the packages I have no idea which ones are which .