Withdrawn Any moderators on might have a bit of a problem

Imunro69

Forum GOD!
Hahahhaha I've traded a few items for a razor and I haven't herd back from the person and haven't received the item but sent mine and looks like the person has left the forum
 

Imunro69

Forum GOD!
Yeah that's why I don't really want to make it to public just yet !
When I click on my inbox and click on the conversation we had his user name is black and can't click on it for details does that mean he has left ?
 

JayGee

Forum GOD!
Might be worth checking the other forum as most of us have accounts on both & hopefully it is a blip here with the pm system
 

Imunro69

Forum GOD!
Think its just a case of the person having 2 accounts so closed one down , fingers crossed but thanks for advise and concern
 
Top