Any good jokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Watson

James
Visited Windsor castle as a boy, back when it was being repaired due to fire damage but you could still see some parts of it... I remember the guards outside wouldn't allow you to get as close as she is, no way! A photographer got too close and was shouted at Drill Sergeant style to "STEP BACK!" ...Scared me half to death :laugh:

D

Deleted member 1881

Visited Windsor castle as a boy, back when it was being repaired due to fire damage but you could still see some parts of it... I remember the guards outside wouldn't allow you to get as close as she is, no way! A photographer got too close and was shouted at Drill Sergeant style to "STEP BACK!" ...Scared me half to death :laugh:
Haha! That is insane, to let her come so close! The same thing happens here.

D

Deleted member 1881

I know why now, checked the video description and guard is an actor... I thought his movements looked odd, like a boy playing soldiers lol. Got to love the Evzone ceremonial uniform, the pompons make it 😍😁
Oh that's why he is behaving like that..
How a real guard would react then James?

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Anybody interested in a free ride in a🚁? I'm still looking for 2 more people to join us. We leave Friday morning from Bournemouth, fly to Monaco for lunch, then on a yacht for dinner

If interested please pm me

Preferably someone with a helicopter & yacht, otherwise we can't go...

Status
Not open for further replies.