Any good jokes?

Dr Watson

"The Fixer"
Visited Windsor castle as a boy, back when it was being repaired due to fire damage but you could still see some parts of it... I remember the guards outside wouldn't allow you to get as close as she is, no way! A photographer got too close and was shouted at Drill Sergeant style to "STEP BACK!" ...Scared me half to death :laugh:

RandySp

Serial OverShaver
Visited Windsor castle as a boy, back when it was being repaired due to fire damage but you could still see some parts of it... I remember the guards outside wouldn't allow you to get as close as she is, no way! A photographer got too close and was shouted at Drill Sergeant style to "STEP BACK!" ...Scared me half to death :laugh:
Haha! That is insane, to let her come so close! The same thing happens here.

Dr Watson

"The Fixer"

Haha! That is insane, to let her come so close! The same thing happens here.
I know why now, checked the video description and guard is an actor... I thought his movements looked odd, like a boy playing soldiers lol. Got to love the Evzone ceremonial uniform, the pompons make it 😍😁

RandySp

Serial OverShaver
I know why now, checked the video description and guard is an actor... I thought his movements looked odd, like a boy playing soldiers lol. Got to love the Evzone ceremonial uniform, the pompons make it 😍😁
Oh that's why he is behaving like that..
How a real guard would react then James?

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Anybody interested in a free ride in a🚁? I'm still looking for 2 more people to join us. We leave Friday morning from Bournemouth, fly to Monaco for lunch, then on a yacht for dinner

If interested please pm me

Preferably someone with a helicopter & yacht, otherwise we can't go...