Another Viral Ad by P&G/Gillette

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
Has anyone seen the latest ad from Gillette and P&G? I'll give my thoughts on it first. All I see is a PERSON who has to shave being taught how to do that by their Dad. Gender doesn't really factor into it. Am I in favor of people changing gender? No. But science and technology have given people the ability to change gender. If someone wants to do that, that is their business. I have no problem with this ad and it won't impact whether I buy Gillette or P&G products in the future. And since GSBs are one of my two or three favorite blades, I'll continue to buy them for the pennies they cost per shave. I don't need to buy carts as I have more than enough to last me for the rest of my life from my cart days as I only use the Mach 3 for travel when carrying on bags. Curious to hear other's thoughts on the latest in the attention getting ads coming from Gillette. And for the record I wasn't bothered by the toxic masculinity ad either. I'm very comfortable in my masculinity and no advertisement is going to change that.
 
Top