Andy Tauer?

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Anyone had any experience of Andy Tauer perfumes? He’s been on my radar for a while now. I love the whole look of his perfumes with the Art Deco vibe. Yes I’m that swallow.

Samples seem easily available. So just looking for advice on what to go for?

Cheers
Rob

Benz3ne

Legendary Member
L'Air du Desert Marocain is a great jumping-off point.

There was also a sample of Lonesome Rider which I'm yet to try in that APR PIF I won! :P I'll let you know how I get on with that, too.

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
L'Air du Desert Marocain is a great jumping-off point.

There was also a sample of Lonesome Rider which I'm yet to try in that APR PIF I won! :P I'll let you know how I get on with that, too.
Laffin! FACEPALM RIGHT THERE.:facepalm:

Look forward to hearing your thoughts soon.

Cheers

halvor

a most elusive fish
I’ve tried a couple. While I like them, they’re a bit in your face. Have tried Lonesome Rider - sweet base with smoke, rubber and tar. Not for everyone. L’air du desert Marocaine I got a sample of from Alzd, only tried once and found it leaning rich and sweet.

Britva

Eats steel for lunch
I own quite a few of them, samples, small bottles and the big bottle of LADDM.

Au coeur du desert IMO is a better choice than L’air. It’s a more refined perfume, with the same vibe. That said, I love them both.

Equally as good is the Lonesome rider and I intend to get a bottle of it at some point.

Rose Flash and Incense rose are great rose scents, if you’re into rose flavor, both quite strong. In fact all Tauers are quite strong and very long lasting.

Vetiver dance, Orange star and Noontide petals were disappointing. Not bad, just not what I was expecting.

Blackmass

Forum GOD!

Au coeur du desert IMO is a better choice than L’air. It’s a more refined perfume, with the same vibe. That said, I love them both.

Equally as good is the Lonesome rider and I intend to get a bottle of it at some point.

Rose Flash and Incense rose are great rose scents, if you’re into rose flavor, both quite strong. In fact all Tauers are quite strong and very long lasting.

Vetiver dance, Orange star and Noontide petals were disappointing. Not bad, just not what I was expecting.
Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I'll get some sample soon.:thumbsup:

rum

Veteran

In fact all Tauers are quite strong and very long lasting.
These are the best in his line IMHO. I think LADDM has been watered down since it first came out. I own and love the Au Coeur version (extrait). It lasts ages and you only need a little bit of it.

I remember comparing the original to an old book case or book store. I did have an early bottle from the mid-00s (perhaps 2006 or 2007 I think) but eventually moved it on due to that analogy.

The Au Coeur is a tad sweeter but I can just about live with that.