New Product Alert Alpha T-400 in Sandblasted Matte Silver Finish

vlasta

Cow Punch
Vendor
Fellow Shavers - offered here first and exclusive to ATG for now. Ten (10) for sale - these are just like the old favourite T-400 except in a lovely matte silver sand blasted anodised finish. Plenty of grip here. I am offering with a nice Shavemac style knot for a bargain price of $59.99 plus $10 shipping. Othe ropt

Simply hit the PayPal link below to purchase. First come first served.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Q7ED2HNP3T47N

1580821027136.png1580821055105.png
1580821094537.png
1580821137557.png

Last edited:

vlasta

Cow Punch
Vendor
Special pricing for ATG members $109.99 - free shipping (normal launch price is $129.99)

View attachment 62165

Hit the link HERE if you want one - limited quantity available. Delivery mid to late Feb

We are only a few short weeks away from launching Alpha Outlaw, a razor design collaboration between Alpha and Executive Shaving.

Outlaw is a close shaving razor but not as close as the Muhle R41. It is definitely a step up in closeness compared to the ever popular Muhle and Jagger R89 and the Merkur 34C. Most shavers will get a lovely close shave with only two passes. I have two-passed my shaves since I got the first production Outlaw in my hands 2 weeks ago and it gives close, irritation free, performance. I used Feather & Supernova and both blades gave me trouble and irritation free shaves. Two passes and a little touch up and I was done.

This DE razor has been a long time in the making and has had me tearing my hair out with the drawings and prototypes but now we are ready to launch. Orders are in at the machine shop and I have a tentative delivery of mid-Febuary.

I am inviting pre-orders on this razor on a first come first served basis.

Ingredients

Razor Head Dimensions:

Length: 43mm
Weight: 30g.

Handle:
Length: 85mm
Diameter: 13mm
Weight: 88g.

Alpha shaving logo on base plate and handles

This razor set is 100% high grade 316L marine grade stainless steel. Stainless steel is rust free with no plating to peel off and no early metal wear. With care this razor will last a lifetime.

Low profile, full width head totally covers blade tabs.

Malc6552

WS-D2 Masamune
Fellow Shavers - offered here first and exclusive to ATG for now. Ten (10) for sale - these are just like the old favourite T-400 except in a lovely matte silver sand blasted anodised finish. Plenty of grip here. I am offering with a nice Shavemac style knot for a bargain price of $59.99 plus $10 shipping. Othe ropt

Simply hit the PayPal link below to purchase. First come first served.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Q7ED2HNP3T47N
Would this be the single or two part version?

vlasta

Cow Punch
Vendor
Sorry, this was my little daughter. I have left the phone on the side, with this page on screen, and she managed to put her hands all over it, when I have not looked.

If possible, please delete my posts from here.
She KNOWS you need one :)