Aftershave samples?

sev-8

Forum GOD!
Anywhere in the UK/EU where you can order aftershave lotion samples? Shavedash have some, but either not what I'm looking for or I wouldn't be able to get a full bottle in the future (e.g. made in the US).

Don't have too many, but would like to try more. Really like Floid Black (scent and longevity) and Executive Man. I don't dislike Epsilon Blue, Supermax Ocean Fresh or Myrsol Formula K which are the others I have, don't love them as much as the other 2 though.

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
The trouble with AS is that it is relatively cheap but if you deal directly with some makers like Tobs or Truefitt & Hill, you can buy aftershave, balm and cologne samples. I found an Italian site called https://www.rasoigoodfellas.com and they sell small sized products as well as the regular shaving gear and shipping is fairly cheap and dependent on what you purchase, you can get Free Shipping!
Or you could try Barts Balms with offer a 10% discount to ATG members. Here is the forum link https://www.atgshaving.com/threads/barts-balm-10-discount.9803/

They are really very good balms and oils. :thumbsup:

(I must be up to 20% discount, by now Barts :p: :laugh: )

sev-8

Forum GOD!
Thanks. I've had a look at most of the usual suspects though hadn't checked rasoigoodfellas this time around. Sounds like there are a few samples to buy, but I'll probably have to go for some regular bottles (or recommendations) to get myself on the right track.

Soaps are pretty cheap too though and there are quite a few samples of those.

Any tips on how to get good scent recommendations? :)

Edit: Didn't realise that Bart's sold lotions too may give those a go

Last edited:

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
You can pick up an Aftershave or Balm selection tin, which is what I have but I love the Amber and Jasmine (Creed aventus ) or Rosemary and Sandalwood (Ad colonia) and this compliments that product very well.

sev-8

Forum GOD!
Yeah, that's what I was looking at. Think the Amber & Jasmine, Bergamot & Vanilla and Cinnamon & Patchoulli all could be good.

Have ordered a bottle of 4711 to try too and got a shortlist of a few other RazoRock and Goodfellas Smile aftershaves I'm considering.