After shave mr taylor splash

Rocky75

Veteran
Vendor
Good evening,
I’d like to buy mrtaylor After shave, any suggestion about your esperienze?
Thank you
Rocco

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Superb scent, one of my favourites. Bold, robust, detailed. I would best describe it as a true traditional men's cologne/aftershave. Strong flavours that marry well. Well worth it IMO. I haven't tried TOBS newer range inbekeive they changed the title from cologne to aftershave or vice versa.

halvor

a most elusive fish
Superb scent, one of my favourites. Bold, robust, detailed. I would best describe it as a true traditional men's cologne/aftershave. Strong flavours that marry well. Well worth it IMO. I haven't tried TOBS newer range inbekeive they changed the title from cologne to aftershave or vice versa.
They seem to have both. (They even have Mr Taylor in deo stick now, btw, that’s new and hasn’t reached other stockists.)
4BE4BF7A-24CB-43E9-AC37-74C6258F476D.png

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
My sentiments exactly.

dc68

-------------
Having read this post I went and ordered the splash and a travel sized cream.
The aftershave is great smelling and good value. Cream applied with Muhle Synthetic, face lathered; razor feather blade in R106 head on a Rocca birch handle.
Great shave, good cushioning and a fantastic after shave feel. Cream smells lovely and leaves skin feeling moisturised.

I happen to really like the TOBS Mr. Taylor's Luxury Aftershave Balm. I only use it in the winter but it just feels amazing on my face. And just a tiny bit is all you need to get full coverage. It isn't cheap but oh so worth it.