AC Blades- Schick Proline etc. Rakuten Global Closure 1 June ??

MPF9

Forum GOD!
I am not wholly Sure but certain areas of Rakuten are closing on 1June, info indicates many areas of market closed - though Japanese Stays open. It could be the case that that market may be in Japanese.
As a just in case I have ordered some Schick Proline Type P & Feather Proguards. Might be worth having a little stock up.

Boycie83

Space Cadet
I am not wholly Sure but certain areas of Rakuten are closing on 1June, info indicates many areas of market closed - though Japanese Stays open. It could be the case that that market may be in Japanese.
As a just in case I have ordered some Schick Proline Type P & Feather Proguards. Might be worth having a little stock up.
There seems to be a long wait on stuff from Japan a the minute. I'm still waiting on some B-20s and P-30s that I ordered two months ago. The seller is usually very good and I've previously receive them in ~10 days. I suppose the Japanese export capacity is creaking with the reduction in flights.

MPF9

Forum GOD!
There seems to be a long wait on stuff from Japan a the minute. I'm still waiting on some B-20s and P-30s that I ordered two months ago. The seller is usually very good and I've previously receive them in ~10 days. I suppose the Japanese export capacity is creaking with the reduction in flights.
Thanks I will be patient, I am in no danger of running short in the near future.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
China post seems a bit slower but still getting through. Normal post here seems pretty good thanks to our Posties. We get a our post at various times sometimes around 4:30 which for us is late, but even had a delivery at 8:15 am. They have knocked letter post on the head for Saturdays. It will get through in the end though. Our Hermes guy said he had never been busier and never made so much money as he gets per parcel. He’s actually pleased !!

Boycie83

Space Cadet
China post seems a bit slower but still getting through. Normal post here seems pretty good thanks to our Posties. We get a our post at various times sometimes around 4:30 which for us is late, but even had a delivery at 8:15 am. They have knocked letter post on the head for Saturdays. It will get through in the end though. Our Hermes guy said he had never been busier and never made so much money as he gets per parcel. He’s actually pleased !!
I've got to take my hat off to Royal Mail - they've been exceptional throughout all of this. From the speed of processing at Langley to the hard work of my local postie

MPF9

Forum GOD!
May not be a good idea to Order as Small Packet delivery is being changed to more costly post.

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
I ordered a few days ago and asked for small packet. They responded with something along the lines of there are delays so they've changed the delivery type to something else. It was only 700 yen so not too bad. We'll see how long it takes