Beau Nidle
Well-Known Member
Hi all. Many thanks for so many replies. I've given it some thought and I've decided to change the soap immediately. I think I might try Proraso menthol and eucalyptus soap from an ebay supplier which at a fiver for a 75ml tub is cheap enough to junk if I don't like it. I'll get a sample selection of blades to try and use all five from each pack and see how it goes. Any thoughts on the soap welcome....
I'll wait a while until I change the brush. I don't really see much wrong with the one I've got but perhaps a better soap might show up its shortcomings???
And finally the bowl.... I haven't got one at the moment but I don't really fancy a
Plastic dish. I quite like the idea of an old fashioned traditional shaving mug so I'll keep an eye out for an old one on EBay.
Rob
I'll wait a while until I change the brush. I don't really see much wrong with the one I've got but perhaps a better soap might show up its shortcomings???
And finally the bowl.... I haven't got one at the moment but I don't really fancy a
Plastic dish. I quite like the idea of an old fashioned traditional shaving mug so I'll keep an eye out for an old one on EBay.
Rob
