90s Music?

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
I'm clearly too old for this thread. I have never heard of any of this stuff other than Oasis. The bulk of the music I listen to is from the 50's, 60's, 70's and some 80's. Jazz from the 50's and 60's, funk and R&B from the 60's and 70's, Rock from the 60's and 70's and fusion from anytime. That's my speed.

isaiah53

Forum GOD!
I'm guessing electronic folk music? You just opened my eyes to a new genre, never heard of this tune or band.
Cool post! :thumbsup:
The bloke doing the vocals is Robert Wyatt, he was in a late 60s - 70s band soft machine, Avant Garde jazz rock type stuff. Well worth checking out :)

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
I'm clearly too old for this thread. I have never heard of any of this stuff other than Oasis. The bulk of the music I listen to is from the 50's, 60's, 70's and some 80's. Jazz from the 50's and 60's, funk and R&B from the 60's and 70's, Rock from the 60's and 70's and fusion from anytime. That's my speed.
Hi MntnMan62, I'm sure folks would like a decade thread for their age group, a 50s/60/s/70s would be great. I am no expert on the music from those decades but would certainly check them out.
A music themed thread is a nice timeout from the shaves to check in every now & then on here :thumbsup: