2 New Signature Soaps Hybrid Shaving Soaps

Brianh

Forum GOD!
I’ve just added two new shaving soaps to the range:

Capra Alavana - Goats Milk base fragranced with Essential Oils of Rose Geranium, Lavender, Bergamot, Rosemary, Amyris Balsamifera, Patchouli and Peppermint

Lindum - vegetable oils and butter base fragranced with Sweet Orange and Patchouli essential oils.

Use ATG10 for member discount
Regards
Brian
Signature Soaps

Attachments

Pudzee

Veteran
Can't wait for my order of these 2 new shaving soaps to arrive, plus the 2 bars of body soap that are absolutely huge, last ages and provide the best lather ive ever witnessed in a body soap.

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
@Ventastic Not at the moment any suggestions? I’m sending some samples to Germany on Monday
Anticatura is a very good retailer in Slovenia, very well known here and with an excellent selection, good delivery rates and quick processing.
Another favourite of mine is Rasoigoodfellas.
If its soulobjects you‘re sending the samples to: Also a very good store, probably only known among German hobbyists. Delivery to EU adresses can be pricey.

Brianh

Forum GOD!
Anticatura is a very good retailer in Slovenia, very well known here and with an excellent selection, good delivery rates and quick processing.
Another favourite of mine is Rasoigoodfellas.
If its soulobjects you‘re sending the samples to: Also a very good store, probably only known among German hobbyists. Delivery to EU adresses can be pricey.
Thanks