1930's Gillette Bigfellow chromium No 20

Dule083

Forum GOD!
As I promise to Rev 579 here is my post about 1930's Gillette Bigfellow chromium No 20. This razor was my wet dream. I made (preaty hard to achieve) decidion - to complete atliest one razor with every type of head from Big fellow-Big Boy family. This razor was hardest to find. I chasing him two years, but finally I got one perfect.
This is full blooded RFB. How he shave. Well, if you to improve almost perfect razor, as RFB is, this is way. He is bigger, with better defined weight center, hevyer, and more shine, as much as he need to be. Do you need this razor? Apsolutelly. BUT, do you need to go through hall of finding one? Do that on you own responsibility. But, clear and simple, this is best razor Gillette ever made.

04.jpg
020.jpg
021.jpg
023.jpg
026.jpg

Rev 579

Über Member
Wow! That's a real beauty. My Hybrid(Short Comb) is Chromium, but your set is amazing. I seem to remember one sneaking through the 'bay about a little less than year ago. Perhaps this was the one that comes to mind.

Rev 579

Über Member
I have picked up a couple of those cases, now just need to find a stray razor to drop in it. I seriously doubt I'll find a set like your set. It is stunning.

Rev 579

Über Member
The case looks like heck and doesn't seem to belong in the same post as your No. 20, but I did use it for a while.

1930 Criterion chomium.jpg

NEW DeLuxe Chrome-2.jpg

Dule083

Forum GOD!
Ahh this rszor is my long time wish. If he not have bent teets, cracks or other flaws, and you decide to sell him you know the adress :)