1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wolfman razor items in stock

Discussion in 'General Shaving' started by Darkbulb, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Len

Len Über Member

@DevonStan , so did the creators of this forum also rub those mods in that direction. That is why this forum is called what it is.

If you prefer the other direction, I may suggest you walk back home in that very direction. You know the way...

Your avatar implies the uniformity and lack of spontaneity and humor you desire. Good luck, my sensitive little buttercup... :birthday::clown:

Steve Bowles likes this.
  2. missingskin

missingskin Well-Known Member

Where's the "popcorn eating" emoji when you need on ..............:typing:

Darkbulb, Steve Bowles and Len like this.
  3. DevonStan

DevonStan Über Member

That's so good of you to offer your (uninvited) advice regarding where I should and shouldn't spend my time Len... also your analysis of my avatar is remarkable... I wouldn't have realised you could tell so much from one image.

Another one for the Ignore button..

4. Len

Len Über Member

I just thought that as you are so fond of making unasked for personal comments, you would appreciate the same... No? :cry: Sorry...

You'll need to be hitting that ignore button a lot for everyone here going 'against the grain'. Just thought I'd save you the trouble in case you were confused about the place you're at... :welcome:

Steve Bowles likes this.
  5. Holyzeus

Holyzeus Über Member

So the trouble starts...

6. Holyzeus

Holyzeus Über Member

We'll I sold the original to a fellow member and anyone who has a Wolf could tell it's replacement is one of James
    Stop trolling

7. Shaverrific666

Shaverrific666 Über Member

Hello my cuddly chums! Is this the thread about someone giving me one of those Wolfman razor things ..:D
    Seriously gents no need for this..spread a little love won't ya! :) Peace, love, empathy, tolerance and understanding ect...
    Mind you, if you've got one grrrr haha JOKE JOKE!! I would like me one of those nice looking razors!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  8. Len

Len Über Member

The trouble may have started after some members missed, or took undue offense at, and then reacted negative to, some friendly banter... And that is all it was... :)

OJ82, Rowlers and Steve Bowles like this.