1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wolfman razor items in stock

Discussion in 'General Shaving' started by Darkbulb, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Member #10

All items in stock...at least for the next 90 secs :)
    https://wolfmanrazors.com/

Two mins in the heads are gone but there appears to be handles and stands, etc

Update: All gone

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    Acer89 likes this.
  2. Blackmass

Blackmass Über Member

I could have bought one, or at least the head. They were in stock for around five minutes.
    I didn't know what blade gap to go for though.:scratchhead:

3. missingskin

missingskin Well-Known Member

I guess I need to stay up later, the warning came through at 12.50am when I was fast asleep........... maybe we should ask for a UK/EU friendly release time .............:giggle:

4. R181

R181 Über Member

At the time I ordered my WR1-OC head I asked James what blade gap he would recommend, .064 or .074, considering I liked the 2011 version of the Muhle R41, Fatip and vintage Gillette OCs. Since I liked aggressive razors he naturally recommended the .074 blade gap. He was spot on the money.

Bob

Blackmass likes this.
  5. Steve Bowles

Steve Bowles Senior Member

No one is ever going to get one. They are like the Dutchman's Lost Mine. Many of sought after, none have found it.

Rolatruck likes this.
  6. missingskin

missingskin Well-Known Member

To be fair @Steve Bowles if I was awake I got enough warning to probably get one, but the time difference means that a lot of people over here are tucked up in bed. Although my comment was very tongue in cheek I do think that that sale time could be changed to suit the UK market once in a while.
    But also I have resigned myself to the fact I will probably never get a "Wolfman" so I guess I will have to "make do" with my BBS-1.......shiney, shiney things ..................:laugh:

Rowlers, OJ82 and Blackmass like this.
  7. Blackmass

Blackmass Über Member

Thank you Bob, much apprecaited.

Like yourself I like a aggressive razor. .074 it is then....if I'm awake next time.:rolleyes:

8. Nishy

Nishy Guru Staff Member

Yep I have the 0.74 great shaver. I definitely prefer it on a short light handle. This is aggressive but super efficient.

Blackmass likes this.
  9. R181

R181 Über Member

You are welcome. The time differential sure does make a big difference when there is an instock notification. If you have the patience to get on the wait list I am sure James will do custom blade gaps. I believe I have read of people getting blade gaps of something in the neighbourhood of .084 too.

Bob

Blackmass likes this.
  10. Holyzeus

Holyzeus Über Member

I had a standard gap and sold it, I now have a .74 and it's much more on the money

Blackmass likes this.
  11. Holyzeus

Holyzeus Über Member

I got one back in November..

12. Steve Bowles

So you say. :unsure:

13. Holyzeus

Holyzeus Über Member

And?

14. flip-68

flip-68 Über Member

i don't believe the national lottery is real - they can't be making millionaires every week - surely i would have met one or heard of one or been one........maybe this wolf person is the same? :)

Rolatruck and Steve Bowles like this.
  15. Steve Bowles

Nothing ... just saying. :)