Wolfman razor items in stock

DevonStan

Forum GOD!
I've asked twice before, not had an answer that I understand.

If he can't supply standard stainless Wolfies (in, say, just the two common blade gaps) without the farce and theatre that is the current situation, then why is there the assortment of different clours and materials shown on the website ...and given that he also makes the BBS1 (which, apparently, is even more difficult to buy...then WHY! is anyone even thinking about yet another, impossible to buy, variation in the form of the BBS 2?

Apologies for (a) the ridiculously long sentence above and (b) repeating myself, repeating myself, repeati....

Darkbulb

Member #10
I've asked twice before, not had an answer that I understand.

If he can't supply standard stainless Wolfies (in, say, just the two common blade gaps) without the farce and theatre that is the current situation, then why is there the assortment of different clours and materials shown on the website ...and given that he also makes the BBS1 (which, apparently, is even more difficult to buy...then WHY! is anyone even thinking about yet another, impossible to buy, variation in the form of the BBS 2?

Apologies for (a) the ridiculously long sentence above and (b) repeating myself, repeating myself, repeati....
Sorry this just addresses part of your question but 'the rumours' about the BBS-2 is that it would simply replace the BBS-1 model.
James of Wolfman and John of LAShaving have a long relationship. I believe it was even John that encouraged James to start making his own razors.
So James' razor-making capacity is partly based on also making X BBS razor a year for John.

The first part of your question I can only speculate on - even more than I did in the previous answer :) - but my assumption is that all these materials, handles, gap options etc are simply the options the customers have to choose from when 'their number comes up'.

DevonStan

Forum GOD!
In fact, I tell you what - I've just finished production of THE most beautiful, superbly engineered, stunning looking, super efficient stainless steel razor that gives the closest shave known to man. It's £300 plus delivery. Plus VAT. Plus a rarity supplement of 50%.

Who wants one?

You all do??

Well tough...coz I'm only going to sell them to candidates who have flown to the moon and had dinner with Queen Victoria and have been on the waiting list since the outbreak of Foot and Mouth.

Darkbulb

Member #10
In fact, I tell you what - I've just finished production of THE most beautiful, superbly engineered, stunning looking, super efficient stainless steel razor that gives the closest shave known to man. It's £300 plus delivery. Plus VAT. Plus a rarity supplement of 50%.

Who wants one?

You all do??

Well tough...coz I'm only going to sell them to candidates who have flown to the moon and had dinner with Queen Victoria and have been on the waiting list since the outbreak of Foot and Mouth.
If there's a second waiting list I'm in.

DevonStan

Forum GOD!
Well I'll consider your application to go on the second waiting list and if I decide to add you to it then your name will go into a random number generator and if your number comes out then you can queue up, along with all the others, outside the Houses of Parliament on Guy Fawkes night next year to see if you're lucky enough to go on the first waiting list.

Darkbulb

Member #10
Well I'll consider your application to go on the second waiting list and if I decide to add you to it then your name will go into a random number generator and if your number comes out then you can queue up, along with all the others, outside the Houses of Parliament on Guy Fawkes night next year to see if you're lucky enough to go on the first waiting list.
Sooooo....you're saying i'm in! :)

Actually I would like to get on the list to get a voucher or a ticket to get on that other list which allows you to see one of those lists where all the lists are listed about those Wolfman razors...

OJ82

Forum GOD!
If you realy want one, than you'll have to put up with James's lottary lists. Or probably the heat will come down in a while and he will start normal lists....
Everything in time.....:okay: I'm not in a hurry.....:happy: