Wickham 1912 Buddha Wood

Have you had the email from them? I got one a week or so ago demanding I upgraded or lost service. I emailed them to tell them to close my account. I use flickr now. They give 1TB free storage and allow much more freedom with the sizes of the pictures displayed. For forums I can recommend them.
No, I haven't had any email from them..but they sound like a bunch of mercenaries in this case...I shall look into other options..cheers again Wayne!:thumbsup:

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
I have Magnum, Irish Fern and Club Cola and wanted to pick up Buddha Wood and one other scent. Any recommendations? I have been leaning towards Cashmere
You should try the Classic 24, I'm taking the one soap for one month challenge and every time I lather up. With this soap
I get subtle changes from of sweetness of pineapple to vanilla and then those other notes of rose, birch and ambergris.
Of all the different soaps I have tried, I just never get bored with this one. It has a fruity, barbershop scent that pulls you back time after time.
The lather is easily created and gives great glide and slickness.
Top notes: Bergamot and Pineapple.
Heart notes: Rose, Dry Birch, Moroccan Jasmine and Patchouli.
Base notes: Oak Moss, Musk, Ambergris, and Vanilla

Oasisdave

Forum GOD!
I have Stirling's Executive Man, is Classic 24 very close to that as I believe both are Aventus type scents? Was also wondering if anyone could give some feedback on Cashmere?

jonmaddock

Forum GOD!
Cashmere is superb,
Notes of basil leaf are woven into the elegant heart of white patchouli and underscored by the dry oak moss. Calming, soft and comforting all come to mind. Be warned repetitive sniffing is likely to take place as this is an addictive scent.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk