Who'd have thought a razor can make you go weak at the knees?

Acer89

James
I've just been looking at the wolfman razor site
http://wolfmanrazors.com/

Oh my lord...... Who'd have thought a razor can make you go weak at the knees? I've never seen so many well crafted beautifully presented razors in my entire life. The coloured titanium ones are gorgeous!

Now I'm a big fan of Above The Tie but these just got me thinking higher league.

I was just sniffing around to satisfy my healthy curiosity to see his range of slants.

I'm hoping he brings out a mild DE slant sometime in the future.

I'll be saving my cash until that day comes. Until then I keep wishing and drooling!

What gets you drooling?

slide_1.jpg

Last edited:

Acer89

James
Good luck getting your hands on one. You have more chance of finding Lord Lucan alive.
It's likely I'll never get the chance to own one but I've signed up for the newsletter so who knows?
You snooze, you lose. Besides it's nice to drool in awe.

Last edited:

Nick_S

Forum GOD!
It's likely I'll never get the chance to own one but I've signed up for the newsletter so who knows?
Besides it's nice to drool in awe!
As they say, you've got to be in it to win it, good luck :) I too admire them, in particular the handles for the great, original designs.

p.b

Forum GOD!
Some of the straight razors Jamie or optometrist show take my breath away which is odd as I've never had any inclination to try one. But I do find them beautiful. That's the only Shaving item I find 'attractive'

Nico1970

Forum GOD!
Blackland Blackbird and Wolfman are exquisite artisanal products - supremely well made, and in a different league to ATT (which is still excellent of course!)

NB - rumour has it that Timeless can be spoken of in the same breath as Blackland and Wolfman!