Which handle suits Timeless

Wayne

Forum Sod
Well, I may be missing something. I bought my TR-2 and a spare handle here. Service and communication were just fine.
@zealshaver what you are missing is that I bought the TR1 Head which was limited edition they only made 100 odd. As I only bought the head on BST I contacted Barbaros via email and asked if he would make me a handle to match the head. He said No it wasn't something he was prepared to do. Hope that clears it up for you?

Wayne

Forum Sod
Result chaps. I've just found my Executive Shaving Braveheart. I thought I'd sold it :hyper: Fits the look of the Timeless perfectly and the knurling is superb. Great handle on any razor. I can put my Ikon bulldog back where it belongs, on my 102 slant.

Result chaps. I've just found my Executive Shaving Braveheart. I thought I'd sold it :hyper: Fits the look of the Timeless perfectly and the knurling is superb. Great handle on any razor. I can put my Ikon bulldog back where it belongs, on my 102 slant.
Pictures or it didn't happen!:p:

OK I'm up and at 'em lovely day had yesterday in the sun with my friend Mr Cider. :happy:
Anyway here is the pic of the Timeless complete with ES Braveheart handle. I think it's a good match and I've always liked this handle.
Looks great Wayne! Really matches well..thanks for the pic.:thumbsup:

theunnamed

Forum GOD!
Vendor
@zealshaver what you are missing is that I bought the TR1 Head which was limited edition they only made 100 odd. As I only bought the head on BST I contacted Barbaros via email and asked if he would make me a handle to match the head. He said No it wasn't something he was prepared to do. Hope that clears it up for you?
I would like to make a clarification if its not considered to be rude. And I'm sorry if i missed any questions.

I searched my mail archive and found out 3 conversations which were sent by the name of "Wayne" but I cant be sure whether its you or somebody else.

The first one (2016-05-22) was about the release date of the next batch
Second one ( 2016-08-22) was a question about handle stock and was replied that None left in stock and I'm working on to get them machined, but cant estimate it when.

Third one (2016-08-28)
I hope to get the matching handle one day. And if really lucky the tin it came in.
Replied
Thank you for reaching out, im glad to hear that you love it.
As i said before all the handles are sold out but im working on them to get machined again, will take some more if im to be successful about that. You will see them around if they happen to be machined. Please stay tuned, follow my social accounts.

Wayne

Forum Sod
I would like to make a clarification if its not considered to be rude. And I'm sorry if i missed any questions.

I searched my mail archive and found out 3 conversations which were sent by the name of "Wayne" but I cant be sure whether its you or somebody else.

The first one (2016-05-22) was about the release date of the next batch
Second one ( 2016-08-22) was a question about handle stock and was replied that None left in stock and I'm working on to get them machined, but cant estimate it when.

Third one (2016-08-28)

Replied
I seem to remember it differently but memory can play tricks, but if that is not the case I unreservedly apologise for any distress caused.

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
OK I'm up and at 'em lovely day had yesterday in the sun with my friend Mr Cider. :happy:
Anyway here is the pic of the Timeless complete with ES Braveheart handle. I think it's a good match and I've always liked this handle.
I never particularly liked the look of the Braveheart, but it looks good with the Timeless head.