What are you hoping for on the 25th?

N_Architect

Travel, See, Feel, Explore
Perhaps, for once, a +ve response (with an assorted employment contract offer) to the numerous resume's I've been sending out for the past 24 months.... Then a new chapter can finally begin.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I'm hoping the god damn bugs have cleared off, son had the sickness bug last week, Mrs has had a cough for three weeks, I've caught something manflu like in the last couples of days, and now my daughter has started with a sore throat! Please let us be bug free on Xmas day!

Wayne

Forum Sod
I'm hoping the god damn bugs have cleared off, son had the sickness bug last week, Mrs has had a cough for three weeks, I've caught something manflu like in the last couples of days, and now my daughter has started with a sore throat! Please let us be bug free on Xmas day!
Hoping you all a speedy recovery for the big day mate.

Conservator

Forum GOD!
A nice single malt Scotch - and I know I will get it. While in Costco a few weeks ago I spotted a bottle of Lagavulin 16-year-old Scotch. I was with my wife and I picked up the bottle to look at it. I put it down and my wife asked if I was going to buy it. I said, "No, it is too expensive." She encouraged me to buy it but I said no. I am confident she went back to the store to get it.