Unscented Soaps

Hexagrapher

After joining the forum, I discovered a couple of new unscented shaving soaps. I had also asked Fitjar about the possibility of their making a new Shea Pleasure or unscented soap but didn't get a reply to my question so I went ahead and ordered from Phoenix & Beau and Wickham.

The two are called,

Phoenix & Beau Unscented Shaving Soap
Wickham 1912 Unscented Vegetal Shaving Soap

I've used each twice now and I'm equally impressed with both. A smooth shave from a top lather and kind on the skin. Later, completely irritation free and no dryness. Top quality from local companies.

My other soaps are Mitchell's Wool Fat & Martin De Candre Unscented. Along with these two new soaps, I'm going to continue with the MWF in my rotation and drop the MdC after this jar is used up. While it's good stuff, these days I just can't justifly going nearly £50 a jar for the French soap over these new ones or the MWF.

A great discovery for me on Against The Grain with these new soaps - cheers, folks.

Acer89

James
After joining the forum, I discovered a couple of new unscented shaving soaps. I had also asked Fitjar about the possibility of their making a new Shea Pleasure or unscented soap but didn't get a reply to my question so I went ahead and ordered from Phoenix & Beau and Wickham.

The two are called,

Phoenix & Beau Unscented Shaving Soap
Wickham 1912 Unscented Vegetal Shaving Soap

I've used each twice now and I'm equally impressed with both. A smooth shave from a top lather and kind on the skin. Later, completely irritation free and no dryness. Top quality from local companies.

My other soaps are Mitchell's Wool Fat & Martin De Candre Unscented. Along with these two new soaps, I'm going to continue with the MWF in my rotation and drop the MdC after this jar is used up. While it's good stuff, these days I just can't justifly going nearly £50 a jar for the French soap over these new ones or the MWF.

A great discovery for me on Against The Grain with these new soaps - cheers, folks.
Not sure if you've discovered 'Kiss My Face Fragrance Free' It's well worth a look. Great soap and excellent value. from Amazon. HERE

Redd

A Right Member
Institut Karite is pretty fragrance free, so is Provence Sante and Monsavon Bol. Also consider Haslinger too. All are pretty cheap and randomly available.

Hexagrapher

Not sure if you've discovered 'Kiss My Face Fragrance Free' It's well worth a look. Great soap and excellent value. from Amazon. HERE
I remember hearing about the Kiss My Face brand I've never used any of their stuff. I'll check this out out - thanks.

Institut Karite is pretty fragrance free, so is Provence Sante and Monsavon Bol. Also consider Haslinger too. All are pretty cheap and randomly available.
Thanks for all the suggestions. From them, the only one I've used was the Institut Karite shaving soap. I used to rotate that one in my routine but stopped a few years ago when I stripped all my gear back. Their similar balm was very good too. I must check the others you've mentioned too.

Rusty Blade

Forum GOD!
I have occasional bouts with scent sensitivity, so I keep a good supply of Unscented soaps on hand for those days when I can't tolerate scented soaps. There are many soaps that have a mild fragrance, but There are very few soaps that have absolutely no smell / scent / fragrance. The ones I have found with no scent are: Barrister & Mann Unscented, Copper Hat Unscented and Valobra Unscented. Also, TOBS Natural is an Unscented cream. I am sure there are others, but these one I can vouch for in terms of being Unscented.