Unrequited love

bandito

Ex-Addict
Any products that you love, but that don't love you back?

The two that stand out for me are
  • I Coloniali mango soap - great performance and awesome scent, but sadly caused me some irritation
  • Agua Colonia Barberia shaving cream - one of the best creams I've used, lovelt scent, but again it caused me some unwelcome irritation

pjgh

Forum GOD!
Straight razors.

They just don't ... erm, cut it for me. I've persisted, persisted, yes, had honemeister honed examples, got some serious edge on myself, but when shaving, it's just not all that to me.

Celar36

Forum GOD!
Almost every single soap/cream/blade/razor on market.

I can only use

Pre war Gillette OC
Darwin razor. My dream razor. Can't get it for 2 years off trying

P.160
Old spice soap

London Bridge blades
Triton R3
Wilko vintage

I tried 100+ razors and soaps more than 25 blades too

Everything hates me, see:)

p.b

Forum GOD!
Kramperts Bay Rum soap. very slick and smells just like the ASL, but makes me itch - a lot,

wazza

a dog got personality
Stirling. I think its the only soap that has caused a reaction with my skin.

Wayne

Forum Sod
Tobs Coconut. Smells like I could dip my spoon in and eat it. Sadly it's all it is good for because as a shaving cream it's bloody awful.

MPH

Forum GOD!
Caties Bubbles.

Smells great. Lathers great. Makes my skin tingle in a way that makes me think... Best not use this!

lloydrm

Forum GOD!
A very large list of soaps and creams that give me skin reactions.
Fortunately, we have great artisans making excellent unscented soaps.
I received 2 this week alone.
A little raving if that's OK: Meissner Tremonia's "unscented" soaps HAVE a scent to them (maybe an ingredient they use has the added scent so technically they do not add a scent, but you get my point) and are not skin friendly at all. :cursing:

Quique

Forum GOD!
Tallow soaps

Last five years I have tried a lot of tallow soaps, I like it but my skin don't, when I use a tallow soap next days my face feel too oily

So I use only vegetable soaps and I'm happy