UK Northern Monkey transplanted to Canada

D

Deleted member 476

Hi All. Found this site while perusing a well regarded Shaving Brush Vendor site. Been DE shaving for a few years now and swear by the Gillette vintage stuff because the new Stainless steel gear is too posh for my roots.

Grew up in the UK's Cheshire countryside, currently live in Canada and try to incorporate British into daily life like shave with UK or European Soap, British Rocket HD razor or drive around in a MINI Cooper. Glad to be here and contribute. Cheers-

Last edited by a moderator:

wazza

a dog got personality
Hello and welcome along. I'm a Yorkshireman residing in Cheshire, wish I could say Canada instead :)

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Hi All. Found this site while perusing a well regarded Shaving Brush Vendor site. Been DE shaving for a few years now and swear by the Gillette vintage stuff because the new Stainless steel gear is too posh for my roots.

Grew up in the UK's Cheshire countryside, currently live in Canada and try to incorporate British into daily life like shave with UK or European Soap, British Rocket HD razor or drive around in a MINI Cooper. Glad to be here and contribute. Cheers-
Welcome along matey :welcome: know you'll love it here.