TV shows you are - or will be - watching.

UKRob

Forum GOD!
Not as much as me - I've been watching Dexter from series one onwards and have just started the last series. Completely unbelievable and with some huge gaps in credibility - but strangely addictive as well.

Len

Forum GOD!
Not all of these may be ready by the end of the year, and some of them have already finished seasons from this year. Currently watching or will be:

The Night Of (One off miniseries currently airing)

Narcos

Sence8

American Gods

Twin Peaks (New season after decades from David Lynch)

Westworld

House of Cards (American Version - British version long done, but both are brilliant)

Better Call Saul

Silicon Valley

Game of Thrones

Last edited:

wazza

a dog got personality
The only thing that I can think of at this moment is Narcos season 2, although I heard that its delayed.

johnus

Think I'm in Love
Started watching the first years of 'New Tricks'. Amanda Redman - WOW!!

LeeBot

Forum GOD!
Not as much as me - I've been watching Dexter from series one onwards and have just started the last series. Completely unbelievable and with some huge gaps in credibility - but strangely addictive as well.
The Trinity Killer was the last good series of Dexter but it just got progressively sillier and completely lost focus on the fact that Dexter was supposed to be a psychopath/sociopath and tried to humanize him with suddenly blossoming feelings of love and empathy. The final couple of series are an absolute mess of deus ex machina, characters making uncharacteristically stupid plot convenient decisions and nonsensical, unresolved sub-plots.

For a while though it was pretty darn good.

Darkbulb

Member #10
The Trinity Killer was the last good series of Dexter but it just got progressively sillier and completely lost focus on the fact that Dexter was supposed to be a psychopath/sociopath and tried to humanize him with suddenly blossoming feelings of love and empathy. The final couple of series are an absolute mess of deus ex machina, characters making uncharacteristically stupid plot convenient decisions and nonsensical, unresolved sub-plots.

Last season I watched was the ice truck killer. I thought it was a great season but for whatever reason didn't continue watching

UKRob

Forum GOD!

Thanks @LeeBot - I now know what Deus ex machina means.:notworthy:

By the way - does anyone know how to turn off the autocorrect function? My comment read 'Dee's ex machine' before I corrected it.