TROC - Timeless Razor Owners Club

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I can have a go this evening for you James. I have a Titanium stand, not sure if that is an issue as I read somewhere the SS and Ti differ.

Also spoke with Matt recently and the more aggressive or larger blade gap, bronze Timeless should be coming very soon. I will be grabbing one when available.

After some time with the Ti Timeless, I have come to the conclusion that the Ti SB (0.95mm) is excellent, it is as mild as the PILS yet with definite blade feel, but more efficient. I prefer the OC in SS. However this could change if the Ti finish was polished. The Ti SB as above is superb. It really is!

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
I can have a go this evening for you James. I have a Titanium stand, not sure if that is an issue as I read somewhere the SS and Ti differ.

Also spoke with Matt recently and the more aggressive or larger blade gap, bronze Timeless should be coming very soon. I will be grabbing one when available.

After some time with the Ti Timeless, I have come to the conclusion that the Ti SB (0.95mm) is excellent, it is as mild as the PILS yet with definite blade feel, but more efficient. I prefer the OC in SS. However this could change if the Ti finish was polished. The Ti SB as above is superb. It really is!
I’ll be all over that new bronze one, just need to age that bright finish

Salv

What top cap do you have on your Ti Nishy, scalloped or smooth

ayush12345

Forum GOD!
Currently using a Rockwell 6s on R4/R5 plate. Any recommendations on which version to get ? Currently looking to get either .68 OC or the bronze.

carbold

Carlo
I had the Rockwell 6S, and I have both timeless 0.95 and 0.68 OC, plus a SB 0.95. I’d say the Rockwell on 5 and 6 is probably more similar to the 0.68. Apart from the blade gap, the Timeless (regardless of the gap) has got more blade exposure than the Rockwell and more blade feel...

ayush12345

Forum GOD!
Any info on how the bronze compares to the rockwell ? I know the difference is big in the blade gaps, but i am of the school of thought that the gap alone doesn't make it more or less aggressive. Plus I like the price on the bronze better.