Timeless Comes Out With A Titanium !

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
As there was talk of developments down the line one of which might be a blade gap in between the current two I thought I might ask the question directly to Timeless.
To his credit Matt replied very quickly, unfortunately they have no plans to do another gap
Correct me if I'm wrong, was it yourself who enjoyed the ATT H1? If so the Titanium SB at 0.95mm provides a better face feel, it's more comfortable and has zero drag. Equally as efficient but IMO a better shaver. Certainly different to the SS, worth a try.

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Correct me if I'm wrong, was it yourself who enjoyed the ATT H1? If so the Titanium SB at 0.95mm provides a better face feel, it's more comfortable and has zero drag. Equally as efficient but IMO a better shaver. Certainly different to the SS, worth a try.
I’ve tried all the Timeless combinations on the pass a round Nishy, I just couldn’t get a good shave from any of them

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Sorry that was a quick reply @Nishy.
I have read your comments regarding the Titanium version however it’s going to be expensive to try and i’m not sure the lighter weight would be for me

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Sorry that was a quick reply @Nishy.
I have read your comments regarding the Titanium version however it’s going to be expensive to try and i’m not sure the lighter weight would be for me
No probs @Holyzeus I definitely agree with regards to the price. It's something I've taken stock of with regards to all my shaving gear and recent drought in shaving acquisitions. With regards to shave feel, it is like anything highly subjective. These pass arounds are definitely worthwhile, would hate to see someone part with a lot of money and then be disappointed.

carbold

Carlo
This is definitely on my Christmas list. I just need to decide what config to get. The scalloped cap looks great in SS but not so great in Ti. So will prob go for plain cap and...maybe 0.95 SB+OC like Nishy? Not sure...@Nishy any chance of more photos of the inside of the top cap?

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
This is definitely on my Christmas list. I just need to decide what config to get. The scalloped cap looks great in SS but not so great in Ti. So will prob go for plain cap and...maybe 0.95 SB+OC like Nishy? Not sure...@Nishy any chance of more photos of the inside of the top cap?
Sorry I completely forgot will have some for you shortly

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
A few more pictures.
Stainless steel top cap titanium base plate and handle:
IMG_4202.jpg

Stainless steel top cap and handle, titanium base plate:
IMG_4203.jpg

IMG_4204.jpg

Both stainless and titanium head to head:
IMG_4206.jpg

carbold

Carlo
Thanks! This confirms that the Ti version has a better finish. No machine marks apart from two tiny ones around the stud, which I guess must be the marks left
by the threading tool.
Also your pictures strengthen my opinion that the scalloped cap looks somewhat less appealing in the Ti version.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Thanks! This confirms that the Ti version has a better finish. No machine marks apart from two tiny ones around the stud, which I guess must be the marks left
by the threading tool.
Also your pictures strengthen my opinion that the scalloped cap looks somewhat less appealing in the Ti version.
Glad to help

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
No probs @Holyzeus I definitely agree with regards to the price. It's something I've taken stock of with regards to all my shaving gear and recent drought in shaving acquisitions.
Me too Nishy. I have sold lots off and am still trying to sell more off. Acquisitions have slowed to a virtual standstill. There are no brushes I would now buy and probably only two razors

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Me too Nishy. I have sold lots off and am still trying to sell more off. Acquisitions have slowed to a virtual standstill. There are no brushes I would now buy and probably only two razors
It struck me when when my new Epsilon, Yardley and Titanium Timeless arrived on the same day and I waited a couple of days to actually use any, the Yardley is still unused. I used to rip apart the packaging and use products instantly, on arrival. I don't put this down to getting bored with shaving. I'm somewhat bored of the excessive marketing and pricing but I mainly put the slump down to having now bought everything I could possibly want. Without sounding obnoxious I have every face feel, scent and performance related products I could ever need. But it has taken around 3 years to acquire. I'm sure down the line I will buy more, but that 'need' no longer exists.

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I must admit that I'm reaching a similar place, I've been paying attention to my favoured items and realised that with the amount of usage everything else is getting I could seriously reduce my possessions and not really miss anything.

The only razor that's possibly on my wish-list at the moment is the Guerrilla, and I'm waiting until I've tried that on the pass-around before committing to one.